We’re going VIRTUAL in 2021!
This annual event is a 1K/5K walk, run, or roll race that promotes awareness of children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities or delays within the community. The race encourages a healthy lifestyle for all participants, creates an atmosphere for positive self-esteem, allows individuals who are not ambulatory to engage in a sporting activity and creates a culture of inclusion within the community.
Here’s what going VIRTUAL means for this year:
- Race course set up for 1K and 5K distances at Riverside Park in Evans, CO
- Come use the course anytime during the race week, or use your own course!
- Decorate your own race bib and submit a picture on Facebook to win a contest!
- Have your t-shirt and race packet mailed to you or pick it up at our offices
- Please also note that registrations and t-shirt size change requests received AFTER FRIDAY, APRIL 9TH may result in not receiving your t-shirt until early May if we run out of your size before the start of race week.
- Feel free to email us your questions and any issues you encounter to email@example.com!